Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Addiction

Playing Pool with buddies
I don't really fancy Pool last time, but now after playing for a few times with Jason and friends, i'm starting to love it. It really gets your brain working :D

Nympethamine by Cradle Of Filth
I've never liked Metal Rock songs, but somehow I find myself so lovin' this one. Thanks to Jason for introducing this song to me. Now I can blast this song when i'm alone or driving and be all 'Emoish' HAHAHAH!

Insomnia by Craig David
This song is so damn nice. Thanks to Lynn, we all are so lovin' this song, it's the best habit ever to turn up the volume in the car when this song is played. We even requested this song while playing pool and we were all dancing around the pool table, It was damn fun! HAHA!

My bunch of crazy and outgoing lunatic buddies :D
Oh god! I love them so damn much! they're crazy! they're funny! they're caring! they're supportive! they're just AWESOME! Love you guys! xoxo!!

2 comments:

  1. Pool is cool rite ? hehehe....maybe we should also add that to our "to-do-list" during our little gathering...i miss it too.:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sis.. still rmb me?
    link me =D
    http://the-miss-call.blogspot.com/
    thx take care...

    ReplyDelete